Forums

TopicSo what's the Big Secret I Keep Hearing from Internet Marketers

• Fri 19th Oct 2018 - 10:30am

I totally grasp that people need to make Digital Formula Review an income and I wouldn't deny anyone making money or being successful, but where is the legitimacy in selling products or information that is usually recycled 'fluff' with tons of links to other programs that they writer makes money off as well. The jury could be out on whether this is smart marketing, but I can't help thinking there are a group of these guys who get together and laugh when they relate how much money they made off people being pulled in by the hype.

So now I will step down from my soapbox and anticipate this article will make the rounds and hopefully enlighten the uninitiated internet marketing student to think twice before jumping on the next internet 'secret' . Just remember that the secret to making money on the internet is sound advice, patience, hard work and allot of persistence. Now the secret is really out.

I stumbled upon a new free way to get one way back links to my web sites. As we all know, or should know, the only way to increase your ranking in the search engines is to get inbound links to your web site. You can have the best designed, best keyword density ratio, and have the best everything as far as on page optimization goes and still not get any decent traffic if you don't have inbound links from other web sites that have some page rank.

https://organicsupplementreview.com/digital-formula-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies