Forums

TopicSuccess Against All Odds

• Thu 6th Dec 2018 - 5:54am

In my experience, resistance usually comes with important 4 Week Manifestation Review information for you. Resistance doesn't just come out of nowhere and with no reason. If you notice any signs of resistance, like procrastination or dawdling, stop. Check in to see if there is some reason you may not be fully aware of that is kick-starting the resistance process. Maybe you don't have all the information you need, or you need to reconnect with the importance of the project you have in front of you.Action: Instead of stopping in your tracks with resistance, ask yourself "What is underneath this resistance that I might need to pay attention to right now?" Clear that issue up first and you'll notice your resistance start to melt.

Resistance comes up usually when we're in the process of stepping out of our comfort zone in some way. Whether it's having a difficult conversation with a loved one, or launching a new business, we need to expand our view of ourselves in order to accomplish our dreams. The resistance comes from the scared ego that is more content to play it safe and small. Rather than letting your Inner Resister run the show, call upon your Brilliant Self to guide you instead.Action: A great question to help you break free of resistance is, "If I was my most brilliant and confident self, what choice would I make right now?" Let your inner wisdom answer that question and then act from that place.

https://www.cbsecure.co.uk/4-week-manifestation-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies