Forums

TopicHow Free Dating Web Sites Can Give a New Turn to Your Life

• Wed 25th Apr 2018 - 7:15am

Dumb Things Guys Say Number One: "You look fat, you cow!" Whoa. If there Love Commands was ever a certain way to end your chances with a woman this is it. Insulting a girl's appearance is the last thing you want to do. It is very important to women that they appear attractive - especially to other women. So let them think that they are the best looking woman you've ever seen- even if they aren't. And even if she is fat, don't say anything about it. And besides, why would you be going out with a fat girl anyway?

Dumb Thing Guys Say Number Two: "Shut up, you talk too much!" Women like to talk a lot. It's a fact. Get over it. Actually, you should be happy that the girl's talking to you, because if she likes talking to you then she probably wants to sleep with you. So don't be a moron and spoil your chances at getting laid. Develop some patience.

Dumb Things Guys Say Number Three: "Hey babe let's make out!" Dude, have some subtly. If a girl is willing to do it with you, don't destroy the mood by stating it out in the open. When you know that she wants to get it on, let your actions do the talking, and keep your mouth shut.Now that you are aware of things that you shouldn't say, here's what you should do in order to make her like you...hypnotize her!

http://binaryforexacademy.com/love-commands-review/

• Sat 19th May 2018 - 6:40am

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!  herpes dating sites

• Sat 19th May 2018 - 7:12am

I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge.    academic writing services

Please register or login to post forum replies